El-Shaddai Bible Training Centre was established in 2004 by Apostle Sophie Mlati at Dobsonville.
It has been growing tremendously since it came into existence. Over the years the training Centre has established itself as one of the
character building ministry training institutions in the country.
The focus has broadened significantly to include the training of pastors, youth pastors, missionaries, anyone who needs
character building and equipping for their calling and those who are willing to accept the statement of faith.
The mission of the El-Shaddai Bible Training Centre is to offer people called to Christian ministry, a biblically based education which
focuses on character building.
STATEMENT OF BELIEF
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament in their original writing as fully inspired by God and accept them as
the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
4. We believe in Jesus Christ being the cornerstone and only mediator between God and Men and all His works.
El-Shaddai Bible Training Centre Rules and Regulations
1. The dress code for the Bible Training Centre is “formal” and is compulsory for all students.
2. All students are expected to put their nametags for identification at the gate otherwise you will be returned home to collect it.
3. The classes will commence at 17:30 and end at 21:45, Should any student have a problem with appearing during
these hours, a letter stating the reason/s should be submitted to the office.
4. All assignment should be completed and submitted to the relevant lecturers as per Due Date.
5. All students who miss classes due to illness or urgent family matters should submit a sick note to the office
6. Registration fee and fees for the first month should be paid up before the students commence with their lessons.
7. All students should be up to date with their fees by November in order for them to graduate.
8. By the end of July all students are expected to have their gowns, belts and photos for graduation paid for in full.